Representation of individuals and businesses in claims against professionals, including attorneys, insurance brokers, and healthcare providers.
Examples of representation in this practice area include:
- Mr. Sprague obtained an eight-figure settlement in a medical malpractice action arising from a patient receiving too much pain medication and the failure to properly monitor the patient’s condition.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a 76 year-old man who died following colorectal surgery — one of the largest multi-million dollar verdicts in Pennsylvania for the wrongful death of a person more than 75 years old.
- Mr. Sprague secured another seven-figure settlement in a medical malpractice action arising from inadequate monitoring following the administration of pain medication.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a neurosurgical medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a young mother of two children, securing a seven-figure recovery for the children in a judgment that he successfully defended on appeal.
- Mr. Sprague obtained a multimillion-dollar settlement before verdict following a two-week trial in a medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a young man who underwent gastrointestinal surgery.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a medical malpractice case against a health clinic that failed to properly treat a diabetic client’s foot condition and obtained a substantial monetary settlement for his client following trial.