Representation of parties in claims arising from injuries incurred on improperly maintained or secured premises.
The following are examples of representation in this practice area:
- Mr. Sprague obtained a seven-figure recovery for a minor who suffered permanent injuries to her foot at the defendant company’s warehouse.
- Mr. Sprague obtained a significant verdict for a businessman who slipped and fell on some ice outside a restaurant.
- Mr. Sprague obtained another verdict for a substantial amount on behalf of a client who tripped over some low voltage wires that were insufficiently buried below ground on a commercial property.
- Mr. Sprague obtained a significant settlement on behalf of a couple who were viciously assaulted at an overseas hotel.
- Mr. Sprague obtained a multi-million dollar verdict on behalf of a gym patron against a gym when its lax security contributed to the patron being shot and badly injured by an unknown assailant on the gym’s premises.
- Mr. Sprague was also involved in a five-month long trial, one of the longest civil trials in Philadelphia, representing several defendants in litigation arising from a terrible building collapse that resulted in numerous fatalities and catastrophic injuries.