Representation in products liability, vehicular and construction accidents, medical malpractice, and premises liability claims.
Examples of representation in this practice area include:
- Mr. Sprague obtained an eight-figure settlement in a medical malpractice action arising from a patient receiving too much pain medication and the failure to properly monitor the patient’s condition.
- Mr. Sprague obtained a seven-figure recovery on behalf of a young girl who required the amputation of several toes when a relative accidentally rode over her foot.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a neurosurgical medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a young mother of two children, securing a seven-figure recovery for the children in a judgment that he successfully defended on appeal.
- Mr. Sprague obtained for our client a multimillion-dollar settlement before verdict following a two-week trial in a medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a young man who underwent gastrointestinal surgery.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a medical malpractice case against a health clinic that failed to properly treat a diabetic client’s foot condition and obtained a substantial monetary settlement for his client following trial.
- Mr. Sprague was involved in obtaining a seven-figure recovery on behalf of a family as a result of the negligent transmission of the AIDS virus by a health care facility.
- Mr. Sprague successfully tried a medical malpractice case involving the wrongful death of a 76 year-old man who died following colorectal surgery, securing for his client a $6.5 million jury verdict — one of the largest in the state at that time for the wrongful death of a person more than 75 years old.
- Mr. Sprague secured another seven-figure settlement in a medical malpractice action arising from inadequate monitoring following the administration of pain medication.